Ethel was a loan shark’s mistress from Detroit. After dumping him for a better man, she relocated to the current address in Waterloo in 1994. Her sons Rob, JR, Darcy, Erik, Jimmy now work alongside their cute cousins from the North: Shannon, Janet, Sam, Rochelle, Natasha and Glenda.
She brought along her own World Famous Cook Crew to recreate those famous recipes from the South. Crew Chief Austin, Finch, Alex , Dave, Joel, Blake, Kev, Conor and Yo Guy make it all happen.
Your host Glenn will always be happy to sit at the end of the bar and swap lies with you.
Because of our roots in Detroit, we’ve recreated some of Ethel’s favourite Southern cooking such as world famous pulled pork, homemade beans, and rajah. Everything is made from scratch.
Drop in anytime and plunk yourself down at one of our slightly used kitchen tables. And let it happen.
- #tbt to when we OPENED our doors 24 yrs Ago! That’s right today is Ethel’s 24th Bday so why not come in for a Cold… https://t.co/GHV30KHE2j21 Jun 2018
- SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY K-W have the event for you. Join us in our top Parking Lot this Sun. June 24 from 1-5pm for t… https://t.co/7b7IJPs05f20 Jun 2018
- What wait more Reno’s?? That’s right we are sprucing up the Men’s Washroom. Hard to believe but it’s nicer than the… https://t.co/l3y84e4W4920 Jun 2018
- LOBSTER LOBSTER LOBSTER Join us this Thurs. June 21st as we Celebrate our 24th Bday. Lobster, Beer and stories (lie… https://t.co/lFXJl6f0sk20 Jun 2018
- Look what we have for you today KW! Tasty homemade Butter Chicken served with rice and pita 🤤 and don’t forget tac… https://t.co/7VmhX0e1bB19 Jun 2018