Ethel was a loan shark’s mistress from Detroit. After dumping him for a better man, she relocated to the current address in Waterloo in 1994. Her sons Rob, JR, Darcy, Erik, Jimmy now work alongside their cute cousins from the North: Shannon, Janet, Sam, Rochelle, Natasha and Glenda.
She brought along her own World Famous Cook Crew to recreate those famous recipes from the South. Crew Chief Austin, Finch, Alex , Dave, Joel, Blake, Kev, Conor and Yo Guy make it all happen.
Your host Glenn will always be happy to sit at the end of the bar and swap lies with you.
Because of our roots in Detroit, we’ve recreated some of Ethel’s favourite Southern cooking such as world famous pulled pork, homemade beans, and rajah. Everything is made from scratch.
Drop in anytime and plunk yourself down at one of our slightly used kitchen tables. And let it happen.
- RT @WatRegionEats: Those Cajuns know from chipotle! (I think). https://t.co/tFtXv8eoAs24 Nov 2017
- Must be Friday! Cajun Fish Tacos with slaw and chipotle ranch. Served w Pineapple Salsa & Avocado @WatRegionEats… https://t.co/pF6OICWVio24 Nov 2017
- RT @FHCI_Hollister: @EthelsLounge hey Darcy, here’s what Ethel’s looks under the lights https://t.co/3JzVlfUGGh23 Nov 2017
- Hey K-W we know ya love the Blues so why don’t ya come to the Lounge this Sat. Nov. 25 to see Colin Taylor. NO COVE… https://t.co/uKAA6LwzAd22 Nov 2017
- Sure is Windy!! Today’s Lunch Feature is Pulled BBQ CHICKEN Sandwich with beer braised onions melted cheddar and of… https://t.co/cH81QpoGWU21 Nov 2017