Ethel was a loan shark’s mistress from Detroit. After dumping him for a better man, she relocated to the current address in Waterloo in 1994. Her sons Rob, JR, Darcy, Erik, Jimmy now work alongside their cute cousins from the North: Shannon, Janet, Sam, Rochelle, Natasha and Glenda.
She brought along her own World Famous Cook Crew to recreate those famous recipes from the South. Crew Chief Austin, Finch, Alex , Dave, Joel, Blake, Kev, Conor and Yo Guy make it all happen.
Your host Glenn will always be happy to sit at the end of the bar and swap lies with you.
Because of our roots in Detroit, we’ve recreated some of Ethel’s favourite Southern cooking such as world famous pulled pork, homemade beans, and rajah. Everything is made from scratch.
Drop in anytime and plunk yourself down at one of our slightly used kitchen tables. And let it happen.
- 💥HAPPY FAMILY DAY💥 That’s right we are serving up #Breakfast this Holiday Monday til 3pm! Don’t forget that it’s al… https://t.co/cnOVLpdmRK18 Feb 2019
- We can’t be more excited to announce that it is only 1 Month till St. Patrick’s Day ☘️ #StPatricksDay2019… https://t.co/UPWZCjFIbO17 Feb 2019
- Tonight’s the night ya break out and dust off your Dancing Shoes! So pumped to welcome back The Swingin’ Blackjacks… https://t.co/hUOx8fb9nm16 Feb 2019
- 💥OPEN OPEN OPEN 💥 That's right we are #Open with regular hours all weekend long!! Also serving breakfast till 3pm o… https://t.co/8z0MJX0oOl15 Feb 2019
- FRIDAY!!! Today’s tasty Feature is a Homemade Meatball Sandwich- Provolone, marinara & All BEEF homemade balls and… https://t.co/zSKelLOhn915 Feb 2019