Ethel was a loan shark’s mistress from Detroit. After dumping him for a better man, she relocated to the current address in Waterloo in 1994. Her sons Rob, JR, Darcy, Erik, Jimmy now work alongside their cute cousins from the North: Shannon, Janet, Sam, Rochelle, Natasha and Glenda.
She brought along her own World Famous Cook Crew to recreate those famous recipes from the South. Crew Chief Austin, Finch, Alex , Dave, Joel, Blake, Kev, Conor and Yo Guy make it all happen.
Your host Glenn will always be happy to sit at the end of the bar and swap lies with you.
Because of our roots in Detroit, we’ve recreated some of Ethel’s favourite Southern cooking such as world famous pulled pork, homemade beans, and rajah. Everything is made from scratch.
Drop in anytime and plunk yourself down at one of our slightly used kitchen tables. And let it happen.
- RT @HerrlesMarket: Chillin! On the patio ☺ #wings #glensplace ☺ @ethelslounge https://t.co/AvpNib8Lod https://t.co/rn17k13MXr22 Aug 2019
- What do you prefer - a Wrap or a Bun? It’s your choice today. Lunch Feature today is a Buffalo Chicken with choice… https://t.co/RiWwfA4D1520 Aug 2019
- How many 8oz Homemade Burgers can you eat? All day today our #FAMOUS Burger is only $5. #monday #burgers #homemade… https://t.co/nPf8yo05UY19 Aug 2019
- FRIDAY!!!! Cuban Sandwich: Roasted pork, ham, Swiss, pickles and dijonaise piled high on a warm ciabatta served wit… https://t.co/l4e5rqJ8Dy16 Aug 2019
- How do you like your Wings? We have Suicide to Mild and everything in between! Starting at 4pm it’s our FULL MOON W… https://t.co/MSpTGkccHX15 Aug 2019