Ethel was a loan shark’s mistress from Detroit. After dumping him for a better man, she relocated to the current address in Waterloo in 1994. Her sons Rob, JR, Darcy, Erik, Jimmy now work alongside their cute cousins from the North: Shannon, Janet, Sam, Rochelle, Natasha and Glenda.
She brought along her own World Famous Cook Crew to recreate those famous recipes from the South. Crew Chief Austin, Finch, Alex , Dave, Joel, Blake, Kev, Conor and Yo Guy make it all happen.
Your host Glenn will always be happy to sit at the end of the bar and swap lies with you.
Because of our roots in Detroit, we’ve recreated some of Ethel’s favourite Southern cooking such as world famous pulled pork, homemade beans, and rajah. Everything is made from scratch.
Drop in anytime and plunk yourself down at one of our slightly used kitchen tables. And let it happen.
- @pbrownpbrown Great photo22 Sep 2018
- Good Mornin’ K-W! Hope ya had fun last night. Don’t forget we have your hangover cure at the Lounge. Not only do we… https://t.co/s6Z86kordl22 Sep 2018
- Happy Friday!!! Today’s special is a Buffalo Chicken Sandwich with house made ranch, served with a side of Coleslaw… https://t.co/GTUSFVjAt421 Sep 2018
- And you thought Trump knows what’s ‘Wettest’. #onecanthurt #ethelsmarquee https://t.co/JhhD1Mz5hV20 Sep 2018
- What are you waiting for? #wings #bakednotfried #deal #onecanthurt @StareCityKW https://t.co/Hj82hVJCgG19 Sep 2018