Ethel was a loan shark’s mistress from Detroit. After dumping him for a better man, she relocated to the current address in Waterloo in 1994. Her sons Rob, JR, Darcy, Erik, Jimmy and Mitch now work alongside their cute cousins from the North: Shannon, Janet, Sam, Rochelle, Natasha, Tyla and Glenda.
She brought along her own World Famous Cook Crew to recreate those famous recipes from the South. Crew Chief Austin, Finch, Alex , Nevin and Isiah make it all happen.
Your host Glenn will always be happy to sit at the end of the bar and swap lies with you.
Because of our roots in Detroit, we’ve recreated some of Ethel’s favourite Southern cooking such as world famous pulled pork, homemade beans, and rajah. Everything is made from scratch.
Drop in anytime and plunk yourself down at one of our slightly used kitchen tables. And let it happen.
- What a beautiful day to go out & have Lunch/Dinner. Today we have Chicken & Sausage Jambalaya w a little bit of a K… https://t.co/R6oTxxYIzE20 Oct 2017
- Cheers to the weekend. Do u know we have over 47 Beers to choose from. From the Big Boyz to local Craft Beers, we h… https://t.co/N0KNIJuIcH20 Oct 2017
- This will be a #Reality soon, so come on down to Ethel’s this Sun. for our Patio Closing Party. U get a Chance to… https://t.co/rkdp6AYba020 Oct 2017
- @meghan_r @BowlesBethany Well I guess we will see you on Sunday! Cheers19 Oct 2017
- Wanna win this @MuskokaBrewery chair that Mitch is sitting in? Come to Ethel's this Sunday to see how & help us cl… https://t.co/iyRGetafzd19 Oct 2017