Ethel was a loan shark’s mistress from Detroit. After dumping him for a better man, she relocated to the current address in Waterloo in 1994. Her sons Rob, JR, Darcy, Erik, Jimmy now work alongside their cute cousins from the North: Shannon, Janet, Sam, Rochelle, Natasha and Glenda.
She brought along her own World Famous Cook Crew to recreate those famous recipes from the South. Crew Chief Austin, Finch, Alex , Dave, Joel, Blake, Kev, Conor and Yo Guy make it all happen.
Your host Glenn will always be happy to sit at the end of the bar and swap lies with you.
Because of our roots in Detroit, we’ve recreated some of Ethel’s favourite Southern cooking such as world famous pulled pork, homemade beans, and rajah. Everything is made from scratch.
Drop in anytime and plunk yourself down at one of our slightly used kitchen tables. And let it happen.
- We are OPEN & will be serving up Breakfast till 3pm. We also have our 8oz Homemade Burgers on for $5. Why cook… https://t.co/zkulRsKDkG21 May 2018
- Helles Yeah we are OPEN for our regular hours today & Monday! Be sure to come visit & try one of the many Craft Bee… https://t.co/uqAMrYiWvq20 May 2018
- Guess what today is? That’s right it’s Pulled Pork Sunday at the Lounge!! Come see what all the hype is about. Ummm… https://t.co/8wmFl5mkLt20 May 2018
- Every Long Weekend we stay #OPEN and serve Breakfast from 11-3 Sat./Sun. and Holiday Monday! Why wouldn’t ya wanna… https://t.co/FldhbMTwjn18 May 2018
- It must be Friday. FISH TACOS all day. Start the Long weekend off right. #fishtacos #fresh #weekend #onecanthurt… https://t.co/7gKsZXIWIH18 May 2018