Ethel was a loan shark’s mistress from Detroit. After dumping him for a better man, she relocated to the current address in Waterloo in 1994. Her sons Rob, JR, Darcy, Erik, Jimmy now work alongside their cute cousins from the North: Shannon, Janet, Sam, Rochelle, Natasha and Glenda.
She brought along her own World Famous Cook Crew to recreate those famous recipes from the South. Crew Chief Austin, Finch, Alex , Dave, Joel, Blake, Kev, Conor and Yo Guy make it all happen.
Your host Glenn will always be happy to sit at the end of the bar and swap lies with you.
Because of our roots in Detroit, we’ve recreated some of Ethel’s favourite Southern cooking such as world famous pulled pork, homemade beans, and rajah. Everything is made from scratch.
Drop in anytime and plunk yourself down at one of our slightly used kitchen tables. And let it happen.
- RT @_ChrisPope: Thanks to @EthelsLounge for an outstanding day out on the course. #DrinkMolson https://t.co/6EqaMDjqzo18 Jul 2019
- RT @frankbu11itt: Drinking beer @EthelsLounge pays! I wouldn’t want to do it anywhere else. Thanks a million. https://t.co/WpmWEUmt6I18 Jul 2019
- Classic Buffalo Chicken Wrap! See ya for Lunch. #airconditioning #wrap #feature #lunch @StareCityKW @UpTownWaterloo… https://t.co/BsXP6YZo4I16 Jul 2019
- RT @WatRegionEats: Just a few favourites, and there could be parts 2 and 3. Enjoy! https://t.co/gbJxkjT0nj13 Jul 2019
- Now that looks REFRESHING! Today’s Lunch Feature is a Summer Berry Salad! #salad #summer #patio @WatRegionEats… https://t.co/gznxUCQeCt09 Jul 2019