Ethel was a loan shark’s mistress from Detroit. After dumping him for a better man, she relocated to the current address in Waterloo in 1994. Her sons Rob, JR, Darcy, Erik, Jimmy now work alongside their cute cousins from the North: Shannon, Janet, Sam, Rochelle, Natasha and Glenda.
She brought along her own World Famous Cook Crew to recreate those famous recipes from the South. Crew Chief Austin, Finch, Alex , Dave, Joel, Blake, Kev, Conor and Yo Guy make it all happen.
Your host Glenn will always be happy to sit at the end of the bar and swap lies with you.
Because of our roots in Detroit, we’ve recreated some of Ethel’s favourite Southern cooking such as world famous pulled pork, homemade beans, and rajah. Everything is made from scratch.
Drop in anytime and plunk yourself down at one of our slightly used kitchen tables. And let it happen.
- Today we have 2 pieces of Buttermilk Fried Chicken served w Roasted Asparagus & Ethel’s Mac Salad! How can this be… https://t.co/5yyGFAaMNa18 Oct 2019
- So Ethel is giving away 20 tix to Oktoberfest for tonight at Lot 42. All you have to do is come in and ASK! It’s th… https://t.co/9HktMBhotV17 Oct 2019
- A Classic Fall day requires classic Comfort Food. So we have our #famous homemade MEATLOAF with Scalloped Potatoes… https://t.co/3sJd2GmXyq17 Oct 2019
- How about Rajah Pizza??... Soup is Dill Pickle #pizza #rajah #soup #tuesday #turkeyhangover @andrewcoppolino… https://t.co/1rU2DuBa7i15 Oct 2019
- Do you know why these Deliciously looking Oven Baked Wings are on Special starting at 4pm? Come find out why.… https://t.co/XnfWg74lva13 Oct 2019