Ethel was a loan shark’s mistress from Detroit. After dumping him for a better man, she relocated to the current address in Waterloo in 1994. Her sons Rob, JR, Darcy, Erik, Jimmy and Mitch now work alongside their cute cousins from the North: Shannon, Janet, Sam, Rochelle, Natasha, Tyla and Glenda.
She brought along her own World Famous Cook Crew to recreate those famous recipes from the South. Crew Chief Austin, Finch, Alex , Nevin and Isiah make it all happen.
Your host Glenn will always be happy to sit at the end of the bar and swap lies with you.
Because of our roots in Detroit, we’ve recreated some of Ethel’s favourite Southern cooking such as world famous pulled pork, homemade beans, and rajah. Everything is made from scratch.
Drop in anytime and plunk yourself down at one of our slightly used kitchen tables. And let it happen.
- Today's Feature: Ribs and Caesar Salad So good when it hits your lips #lunchfeature #smoked #fresh @KWAwesome https://t.co/lGAYrT8yu123 Aug 2017
- @rlindnerdesign Good news and Bad News. We just want to see you at the Lounge every so often. That's why. #lookingoutforyou22 Aug 2017
- Game on K-W! It's Taco Tuesday at the Lounge. Wear your sombrero or just come as is. It's the 2nd Best day of the W… https://t.co/mfVud5CkCw22 Aug 2017
- See ya there!!! https://t.co/0pbm9Jsj2c21 Aug 2017
- Solar Eclipse Burger Monday🌘 That's right K-W our Homemade 8oz Burger is $5 all Day. Hope to see you out.… https://t.co/Qif73ZuzRF21 Aug 2017