Ethel was a loan shark’s mistress from Detroit. After dumping him for a better man, she relocated to the current address in Waterloo in 1994. Her sons Rob, JR, Darcy, Erik, Jimmy now work alongside their cute cousins from the North: Shannon, Janet, Sam, Rochelle, Natasha and Glenda.
She brought along her own World Famous Cook Crew to recreate those famous recipes from the South. Crew Chief Austin, Finch, Alex , Dave, Joel, Blake, Kev, Conor and Yo Guy make it all happen.
Your host Glenn will always be happy to sit at the end of the bar and swap lies with you.
Because of our roots in Detroit, we’ve recreated some of Ethel’s favourite Southern cooking such as world famous pulled pork, homemade beans, and rajah. Everything is made from scratch.
Drop in anytime and plunk yourself down at one of our slightly used kitchen tables. And let it happen.
- We weren’t kidding around when we said we have LOTS of Giveaways today!! Come on down to the Lounge to help celebra… https://t.co/AvHH1E7nB120 Oct 2018
- Cancel all breakfast plans!! Today’s special is a Prime Rib Breakfast Sandwich covered in Hollandaise! Come celebra… https://t.co/bu5UkzjBQR20 Oct 2018
- Sad time of year as we say goodbye to our Patio for the season. On a good note we r going out with a BANG! Tomorrow… https://t.co/qMnLqb8fPk19 Oct 2018
- Happy Friday!! We thought we’d give you a little teaser from our Pasta Week menu running November 7th-10th. Sautéed… https://t.co/x6gI2JRdmV19 Oct 2018
- Don’t forget you have lunch plans today! That’s right come to Ethel’s and order the Meatloaf and get a chance to WI… https://t.co/PdbDp4BcmL18 Oct 2018