Ethel was a loan shark’s mistress from Detroit. After dumping him for a better man, she relocated to the current address in Waterloo in 1994. Her sons Rob, JR, Darcy, Erik, Jimmy now work alongside their cute cousins from the North: Shannon, Janet, Sam, Rochelle, Natasha and Glenda.
She brought along her own World Famous Cook Crew to recreate those famous recipes from the South. Crew Chief Austin, Finch, Alex , Dave, Joel, Blake, Kev, Conor and Yo Guy make it all happen.
Your host Glenn will always be happy to sit at the end of the bar and swap lies with you.
Because of our roots in Detroit, we’ve recreated some of Ethel’s favourite Southern cooking such as world famous pulled pork, homemade beans, and rajah. Everything is made from scratch.
Drop in anytime and plunk yourself down at one of our slightly used kitchen tables. And let it happen.
- Recognize these folks? Well it’s Petty Theft and the Jailbreakers. They will be on stage at 9pm TONIGHT Jan. 19. Ho… https://t.co/XsdmGhXv5I19 Jan 2019
- 🎭⚜️Mardi Gras in January 🎭 Cajun Jambalaya over Creole Rice...Served with Honey Hush Cornbread!! #mardigras… https://t.co/594clUK8jB18 Jan 2019
- BEEF TAQUITOS are awaiting you! #lunch #feature #taquitos #fresh @WatRegionEats @StareCityKW https://t.co/VhRjqCxTmV16 Jan 2019
- Great photo 🍻 https://t.co/AKQ2eOhMXn16 Jan 2019
- We know what your doing for lunch today? Your coming to Ethel’s for the Feature!! Today’s Lunch Feature is a Buffal… https://t.co/fw5RdFSfNU15 Jan 2019