Ethel was a loan shark’s mistress from Detroit. After dumping him for a better man, she relocated to the current address in Waterloo in 1994. Her sons Rob, JR, Darcy, Erik, Jimmy now work alongside their cute cousins from the North: Shannon, Janet, Sam, Rochelle, Natasha and Glenda.
She brought along her own World Famous Cook Crew to recreate those famous recipes from the South. Crew Chief Austin, Finch, Alex , Dave, Joel, Blake, Kev, Conor and Yo Guy make it all happen.
Your host Glenn will always be happy to sit at the end of the bar and swap lies with you.
Because of our roots in Detroit, we’ve recreated some of Ethel’s favourite Southern cooking such as world famous pulled pork, homemade beans, and rajah. Everything is made from scratch.
Drop in anytime and plunk yourself down at one of our slightly used kitchen tables. And let it happen.
- The hits just keep on coming as Pasta Week rolls on. Warm up today with a HOT Bowl of Meatball Minestrone… https://t.co/T4qaKRE6kq08 Nov 2019
- Salute, Eh? What a great day for Pasta! Your in luck as it’s Pasta Week @ Ethel’s. Come try the Feature Menu!!… https://t.co/X8XX0rfa0x07 Nov 2019
- The countdown is over!! Pasta Week has arrived and Rajah Pasta is awaiting. Come try it all from November 6-9!!… https://t.co/0izayCpxN506 Nov 2019
- Here ya go K-W! Did we mention that ya get Garlic Bread #pastaweek #pasta #garlicbread #fresh #onecanthurt… https://t.co/mlBHTXAG2i06 Nov 2019
- 💥PASTA WEEK💥 NOV. 6-9 Sweet Cheesy Goodness!! Our Homemade Mac & Cheese made with @WellingtonBrew SPA is just one… https://t.co/UE8qG3dhc004 Nov 2019