Ethel was a loan shark’s mistress from Detroit. After dumping him for a better man, she relocated to the current address in Waterloo in 1994. Her sons Rob, JR, Darcy, Erik, Jimmy now work alongside their cute cousins from the North: Shannon, Janet, Sam, Rochelle, Natasha and Glenda.
She brought along her own World Famous Cook Crew to recreate those famous recipes from the South. Crew Chief Austin, Finch, Alex , Dave, Joel, Blake, Kev, Conor and Yo Guy make it all happen.
Your host Glenn will always be happy to sit at the end of the bar and swap lies with you.
Because of our roots in Detroit, we’ve recreated some of Ethel’s favourite Southern cooking such as world famous pulled pork, homemade beans, and rajah. Everything is made from scratch.
Drop in anytime and plunk yourself down at one of our slightly used kitchen tables. And let it happen.
- How many pieces can you eat? All Day we are serving up Homemade Meatloaf w a mushroom gravy and a side of Scallope… https://t.co/Fb0OWcGxEh13 Dec 2018
- Today’s Lunch Feature is a Crunchy Taco Wrap and served with a side of Mexi Rice #feature #lunch #mexirice… https://t.co/9HAvGoQPHN12 Dec 2018
- Good Morning K-W!! We have solved your Lunch/Dinner plans for you. It’s Burger Monday at the Lounge - so that means… https://t.co/2kgW6GhVRA10 Dec 2018
- This guy!!! @AudioKings are back tonight and hitting the Stage @ 9pm! And trust us you don’t wanna miss this show.… https://t.co/U3eqnk43JM08 Dec 2018
- Happy Friday! Today's special is a Southwest Chicken Bowl with mexi-style rice, diced tomatoes, black beans, corn,… https://t.co/mC0FRv7ZsE07 Dec 2018