Ethel was a loan shark’s mistress from Detroit. After dumping him for a better man, she relocated to the current address in Waterloo in 1994. Her sons Rob, JR, Darcy, Erik, Jimmy now work alongside their cute cousins from the North: Shannon, Janet, Sam, Rochelle, Natasha and Glenda.
She brought along her own World Famous Cook Crew to recreate those famous recipes from the South. Crew Chief Austin, Finch, Alex , Dave, Joel, Blake, Kev, Conor and Yo Guy make it all happen.
Your host Glenn will always be happy to sit at the end of the bar and swap lies with you.
Because of our roots in Detroit, we’ve recreated some of Ethel’s favourite Southern cooking such as world famous pulled pork, homemade beans, and rajah. Everything is made from scratch.
Drop in anytime and plunk yourself down at one of our slightly used kitchen tables. And let it happen.
- RT @StLouisKW: @StLouisKW is participating again this year and collecting donations for a great cause. See one of our bartenders for detail…21 Jul 2018
- Do you think you have what it takes to Win the Tray Race? Ethel’s Charity Tray Race is just around the corner(Aug.… https://t.co/jlfvyca0Yc21 Jul 2018
- Happy Friday! We have everything you need to make your Friday that much better, cold beer, fish tacos, best patio,… https://t.co/wduvbleu3O20 Jul 2018
- RT @CDNGuideDogs: So grateful to be involved in this amazing tradition. We can't wait to see you there! https://t.co/G7YNVKJFVB19 Jul 2018
- RT @jane_bond005: Hey Jane Bond fans let’s show them what we can do this year!!! Donate with your favourite staff member when you’re in a…19 Jul 2018