Ethel was a loan shark’s mistress from Detroit. After dumping him for a better man, she relocated to the current address in Waterloo in 1994. Her sons Rob, JR, Darcy, Erik, Jimmy now work alongside their cute cousins from the North: Shannon, Janet, Sam, Rochelle, Natasha and Glenda.
She brought along her own World Famous Cook Crew to recreate those famous recipes from the South. Crew Chief Austin, Finch, Alex , Dave, Joel, Blake, Kev, Conor and Yo Guy make it all happen.
Your host Glenn will always be happy to sit at the end of the bar and swap lies with you.
Because of our roots in Detroit, we’ve recreated some of Ethel’s favourite Southern cooking such as world famous pulled pork, homemade beans, and rajah. Everything is made from scratch.
Drop in anytime and plunk yourself down at one of our slightly used kitchen tables. And let it happen.
- Good Mornin KW. Do you have lunch plans or dinner plans yet? Well you do now. It’s MEATLOAF Thursday at the Lounge.… https://t.co/coDA0BxHIq16 Aug 2018
- RT @CDNGuideDogs: Monday marked 18 years of Tray Race hosted by @EthelsLounge in Waterloo. Each year local restaurants compete in the obsta…16 Aug 2018
- Today’s Tasty Lunch Feature is: Grilled Chicken Gyro And don’t forget that our Oven Baked Wings are on Special star… https://t.co/C3uP6FxKT115 Aug 2018
- Keep that packed lunch in the fridge and head down to the Lounge! Today’s lunch special is a Smoked Pastrami Grille… https://t.co/oQAJRw62Kc14 Aug 2018
- RT @ChainsawLovers: Having a blast at the annual @EthelsLounge Charity Tray Race raising money for @CDNGuideDogs! #KWAwesome @UpTownWaterlo…14 Aug 2018