Ethel was a loan shark’s mistress from Detroit. After dumping him for a better man, she relocated to the current address in Waterloo in 1994. Her sons Rob, JR, Darcy, Erik, Jimmy now work alongside their cute cousins from the North: Shannon, Janet, Sam, Rochelle, Natasha and Glenda.
She brought along her own World Famous Cook Crew to recreate those famous recipes from the South. Crew Chief Austin, Finch, Alex , Dave, Joel, Blake, Kev, Conor and Yo Guy make it all happen.
Your host Glenn will always be happy to sit at the end of the bar and swap lies with you.
Because of our roots in Detroit, we’ve recreated some of Ethel’s favourite Southern cooking such as world famous pulled pork, homemade beans, and rajah. Everything is made from scratch.
Drop in anytime and plunk yourself down at one of our slightly used kitchen tables. And let it happen.
- 2018 Live Music continues tonight as we welcome back The Vaudevillians to the Stage. Be sure to check these fine fo… https://t.co/B35SgjILS420 Jan 2018
- Happy Friday!! Today's special is Ethels 7 Layer Lasagna. Served with a side of Garlic Toast and Caesar Salad. Come… https://t.co/6hS49VP5JA19 Jan 2018
- RT @johnalucas87: If I was as good at managing my finances as I am my sour cream at @EthelsLounge I'd have more money for antijitos19 Jan 2018
- BUMPER STICKERS - Helping break the ice while on a Blind Date since the 1930’s! Remember we always love NEW bumper… https://t.co/ghRbBE1cVZ18 Jan 2018
- Come on in and wet your Whistle! Now appearing on our Rotation Tap is @SteamWhistle Pilsner! #rotationtap… https://t.co/p2ZRmoGekL18 Jan 2018