Ethel was a loan shark’s mistress from Detroit. After dumping him for a better man, she relocated to the current address in Waterloo in 1994. Her sons Rob, JR, Darcy, Erik, Jimmy now work alongside their cute cousins from the North: Shannon, Janet, Sam, Rochelle, Natasha and Glenda.
She brought along her own World Famous Cook Crew to recreate those famous recipes from the South. Crew Chief Austin, Finch, Alex , Dave, Joel, Blake, Kev, Conor and Yo Guy make it all happen.
Your host Glenn will always be happy to sit at the end of the bar and swap lies with you.
Because of our roots in Detroit, we’ve recreated some of Ethel’s favourite Southern cooking such as world famous pulled pork, homemade beans, and rajah. Everything is made from scratch.
Drop in anytime and plunk yourself down at one of our slightly used kitchen tables. And let it happen.
- Merry BluesMas 🎅🏻 This Sat. Dec. 16 we welcome back Elliott and the Audio Kings to the Stage @9pm. #coolyule… https://t.co/nqgkzz4vsA13 Dec 2017
- She sure is COLD out. Wish ya were in Mexico? Well today we have our Famous Mexi Pizza. GET it while it’s hot. Oh a… https://t.co/5y8CG6GANU13 Dec 2017
- RT @alexkinsella: @EthelsLounge @StareCityKW @WatRegionEats We appreciate you. https://t.co/mery5vEl9111 Dec 2017
- It’s that time of year again where we at Ethel’s wanna Appreciate you the customer. This Thurs. Dec. 14 @ 6pm is ou… https://t.co/Qs1WRMORit11 Dec 2017
- Ho Ho Ho 🎅🏻🌲 It’s True we do have Gift Certificates for that special someone on your XMas List! #supportlocal… https://t.co/2HJRTEaWZB11 Dec 2017