Ethel was a loan shark’s mistress from Detroit. After dumping him for a better man, she relocated to the current address in Waterloo in 1994. Her sons Rob, JR, Darcy, Erik, Jimmy now work alongside their cute cousins from the North: Shannon, Janet, Sam, Rochelle, Natasha and Glenda.
She brought along her own World Famous Cook Crew to recreate those famous recipes from the South. Crew Chief Austin, Finch, Alex , Dave, Joel, Blake, Kev, Conor and Yo Guy make it all happen.
Your host Glenn will always be happy to sit at the end of the bar and swap lies with you.
Because of our roots in Detroit, we’ve recreated some of Ethel’s favourite Southern cooking such as world famous pulled pork, homemade beans, and rajah. Everything is made from scratch.
Drop in anytime and plunk yourself down at one of our slightly used kitchen tables. And let it happen.
- 🥳It’s Wing Wednesday! Lunch plans? Come on in for smoked and grilled wings with your choice of sauce, served with C… https://t.co/leTr5qmCBr12 Oct 2022
- Classic Blackened Chicken Caesar Wrap for lunch! 🌮Taco Tuesday starts at 4pm! https://t.co/XWm2p4jkLD11 Oct 2022
- 🦃 Happy Burger Monday! Serving up a Thanksgiving Turkey Burger with pesto mayo, spinach, tomato, red onion and Swis… https://t.co/9UnaciUFYA10 Oct 2022
- 🍻It’s WILDCARD Friday!! Try today’s Oktoberfest Schnitzel Sandwich! Tender breaded pork schnitzel on a toasted brio… https://t.co/IBjHYZkb1n07 Oct 2022
- 🌭Oktoberfest sausage topped with sauerkraut and beer braised onions served with grainy mustard and kettle chips- $1… https://t.co/gkGLGsdcL504 Oct 2022