Ethel was a loan shark’s mistress from Detroit. After dumping him for a better man, she relocated to the current address in Waterloo in 1994. Her sons Rob, JR, Darcy, Erik, Jimmy now work alongside their cute cousins from the North: Shannon, Janet, Sam, Rochelle, Natasha and Glenda.
She brought along her own World Famous Cook Crew to recreate those famous recipes from the South. Crew Chief Austin, Finch, Alex , Dave, Joel, Blake, Kev, Conor and Yo Guy make it all happen.
Your host Glenn will always be happy to sit at the end of the bar and swap lies with you.
Because of our roots in Detroit, we’ve recreated some of Ethel’s favourite Southern cooking such as world famous pulled pork, homemade beans, and rajah. Everything is made from scratch.
Drop in anytime and plunk yourself down at one of our slightly used kitchen tables. And let it happen.
- Happy Long Weekend Friends. Remember we are OPEN all weekend with regular hours. Don’t forget to bring the family b… https://t.co/0ijmWRjcAb18 Feb 2018
- RT @BustedFlat: Tonight @EthelsLounge mr @DW_Rutter is gonna rock and roll you ! 9-12 ! Lotsa ice cold options thanks to @WellyBrow ! #K…17 Feb 2018
- Look who made the Marquee this week! That’s right K-W our Live Music Series continues tonight as we welcome… https://t.co/96raot3ekI17 Feb 2018
- Happy Friday! Today's special is a Southwest Chicken Bowl with mexi-style rice, diced tomatoes, black beans, corn,… https://t.co/diXmFDFJuL16 Feb 2018
- @AceHillBeer just tapped on our Rotation Tap here at the Lounge. Be sure to swing in and try this tasty Brew from T… https://t.co/3eBaUUbJq815 Feb 2018