Ethel was a loan shark’s mistress from Detroit. After dumping him for a better man, she relocated to the current address in Waterloo in 1994. Her sons Rob, JR, Darcy, Erik, Jimmy now work alongside their cute cousins from the North: Shannon, Janet, Sam, Rochelle, Natasha and Glenda.
She brought along her own World Famous Cook Crew to recreate those famous recipes from the South. Crew Chief Austin, Finch, Alex , Dave, Joel, Blake, Kev, Conor and Yo Guy make it all happen.
Your host Glenn will always be happy to sit at the end of the bar and swap lies with you.
Because of our roots in Detroit, we’ve recreated some of Ethel’s favourite Southern cooking such as world famous pulled pork, homemade beans, and rajah. Everything is made from scratch.
Drop in anytime and plunk yourself down at one of our slightly used kitchen tables. And let it happen.
- Homemade Meatloaf w Scalloped Potatoes served ALL DAY!! It’s just as good as Mom’s. #meatloaf #homemade… https://t.co/hQyqPIm2s515 Nov 2018
- Todays tasty Lunch Feature is a Toasted Tuna Sandwich & served with Chips. Want soup instead? Well we have a Classi… https://t.co/jX0erCmx3H14 Nov 2018
- Come warm up at the Lounge today with are Lunch Feature! BBQ Pulled Pork Flatbread with Slaw #lunch #flatbread… https://t.co/xSZJFmEfZB13 Nov 2018
- We wanna welcome our newest #regular Nathan Patrick Donald Finch to the world. Congrats Finch & Amanda. #congrats… https://t.co/rIOiZoVlgf12 Nov 2018
- How many Burgers can you eat? Our #Homemade Burgers are only $5 ALL DAY today. #homemade #burger #onecanthurt… https://t.co/gTd2nn4KS312 Nov 2018